What is an Internship? An internship is a carefully monitored work or service experience in which a student has intentional learning goals and reflects actively on what he/she is learning throughout the experience.
- A paid part-time or full time opportunity
- Minimum of 15 hours a week Earnings of no less than minimum wage
- Minimum of a 4-week internship (June 5—June 30)
- Assignment of a mentor for selected intern(s)
Potential Internship Students must be willing to do the following:
- Complete Application
- Submit a Resume
- Participate in Community Mock Interview
- Participate in Business 101 Seminar
- Participate in Parent Orientation
- Participate in Connect Day ( only for students who have been awarded an internship)
The 2020 summer internships will begin June 3 and end June 30, 2020. Students must apply to be considered. Applications are now open for juniors/seniors with good attendance and discipline.
Application window is from February 1-13th, 2020.
Click link below to apply: 2020 Summer Internship Application
Click here to view job board: Job Board
NOTE: Resume will be required in order to interview!
Contact Ms. Monique Pettaway for more information at 221-3411 ext 80037